Complete assembly of products and the development of assembly workplaces to streamline production
Production at Linaset a.s. plants has run continuously for over 60 years. In addition to assembling a wide range of products, we also specialize in developing and manufacturing automated assembly workplaces. We invest in cutting-edge equipment and the continuous development of our employees. With advanced technology and corporate know-how, we have established cooperation with major companies and won numerous awards. We will also be pleased to become your production partner
Product assembly begins as early as by providing logistic inputs.
The final performance of home appliances, electronics and automotive parts depends to a large extent on the quality of the installation. Products which pass through our installation centres are assembled using the latest technology and are supervised by qualified professionals. Installation in our approach starts with securing logistical inputs, such as ordering and storage of material, its testing and input checking, over management of subcontractors to the final control associated with complete delivery of the goods. Our other services include the manufacture of injection moulds and moulds for direct moulding and technical mouldings.
How, what and who assemble
We install a wide range of products, from assemblies for cars through products for the electrical industry to kitchen appliances. We use manual, semi-automated and fully automated workplaces with CNC control. In addition to installations, we can offer many years of experience in the field of ultrasound and electrode welding and electrical testing of instruments. We cooperate with major companies for which we have implemented assemblies of pedal systems, contactors and home appliances.
Development and production of assembly workplaces to streamline your production
Our services portfolio also includes the development and production of semi-automated and fully automated workplaces. Optimized assembly or an inspection workplace will significantly increase productivity and accelerate the workflow. Our services in this area are used for example by BOSCH company, for which we have provided design and construction of assembly and control equipment associated with the production of jet pumps.
Overview of provided services
- Assembly of finished products and assemblies
- Logistics management
- Change management of products
- Securing approbation product certifications
- Development and production of automated assembly workplaces
- Calibration of measuring and test equipment
- Ultrasonic welding
- Electrode welding
- Tin soldering
- Laser printing
- Printing and barcode control
- Conditioning of parts
- Checking using optical cameras
- Checking assemblies for leaks, checking the physical and electrical properties of products
Key competitive advantages
- Strong and important company with a stable market position and an excellent financial situation. Two production plants.
- A comprehensive range of services from design through the production of tools and supply of mouldings to assembly.
- Qualified and experienced staff supported by a sophisticated education system.
- First-class production equipment from the world's leading manufacturers of presses, Arburg, Engel, Krauss Maffai or Lauffer.
- Application of modern technologies in the form of e.g. 2K injection.
- Robust quality system documented by certificates EN ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, EN ISO 14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Production and process management using productive methods TPM, SMED, and more.
- Great flexibility given by the size of production capacity and the advanced production management system, logistics and supply chains.