Complete production of technical moulded parts made of thermoplastics and thermosets from design to installation
Tradition of technical part production in factories of the Linaset a.s. company dates back to the 1950s. Since then, of course, we have modernized both machinery and production technology very many times, a lot of talented people have worked with us, but one thing remains without change. The desire to provide top quality work and provide customers with a perfect service. Our references and gained awards are proof that we're going the right way.
Production of technical mouldings by injection of thermoplastics
We started moulding production using the method of thermoplastics injection at Linaset in 1991 and, now we provide customers with a comprehensive manufacturing service. The moulding is optimized based on the client's assignment and design and we create an injection mould for it in our own tool factory. The actual production of mouldings is carried out by injection technology using modern, fully automated injection moulding machines from Arburg, Engel and Krauss Maffei with a clamping force from 50 to 600 tons. We finally provide mounting of assemblies or finished products for the produced technical mouldings.
How, what and for whom we produce
In the manufacturing process, we have adopted the principles of TPM, SMED and other methods for increasing productivity. We process most technical plastics except PVC. In addition to the actual injection, our portfolio of manufacturing activities also includes inking, preparation and processing of recycled parts and coating of metal parts. We cooperate with the world's biggest brands from the automotive segment (brake pedal, fuel, and wiper systems, air conditioning, lighting equipment, interior parts) and the electrical industry (domestic appliances). For example, we ensure the production of jet pumps for petrol pumps for the Bosch company, since 1999 we have performed production of a wide range of domestic appliances for P&G, and the beginning of our cooperation with SIEMENS dates back to 1994.
Production of mouldings by injection and direct pressing of thermosets, including BMC and SMC materials
We have been producing thermoset technical mouldings since 1956. Thermosets are used primarily in the automotive and electronics industries, where they replace metal (usually aluminium) parts. The advantage of BMC and SMC materials is their extraordinary resistance to electrical breakdown, low thermal expansion and dimensional stability. BMC parts also have lower costs in comparison with aluminium and more than five times the tool life!
How, what and for whom we produce
As with thermoplastics, also in the case of thermoset mouldings, we provide a complete service, from part design through the production of work tools to installation. We process mouldings partly by injection using modern, fully automated ARBURG presses with a clamping force from 30 to 250 tons, partly by direct pressing and transfer moulding on FAHR BUCHER and LAUFFER presses with a clamping force from 45 to 200 tons. Direct pressing is combined with the insertion of metal inserts as well.
We provide cleaning of mouldings using both the traditional method and blasting on modern automatic RÖSLER, ISPER and HUNZIKER machines. Typical products produced by this technology include contactors, circuit breakers, terminal blocks, boxes, electrical boxes and distribution elements. We supply thermoset parts for companies such as Schneider Electric and SIEMENS.
Overview of provided services
- Injection of moulded parts on modern fully automated presses
- Injection of plastic mouldings using 2K injection technology
- Production of parts with coating of metal parts
- Direct pressing of mouldings in combination with the insertion of metal inserts
- Cleaning of mouldings using the traditional method
- Machining of moulded parts on modern automatic machines
- Manufacture of injection moulds and moulds for direct moulding
- Service and repairs of injection and compression moulds
- Assembly of finished products and assemblies
- Production of automation components and robots for additional assembly or packaging of mouldings
Key competitive advantages
- Strong and important company with a stable market position and an excellent financial situation. Two production plants.
- A comprehensive range of services from design through the production of tools and supply of mouldings to assembly.
- Qualified and experienced staff supported by a sophisticated education system.
- First-class production equipment from the world's leading manufacturers of presses, Arburg, Engel, Krauss Maffai or Lauffer.
- Application of modern technologies in the form of e.g. 2K injection.
- Robust quality system documented by certificates EN ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, EN ISO 14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Production and process management using productive methods TPM, SMED, and more.
- Great flexibility given by the size of production capacity and the advanced production management system, logistics and supply chains.